Re: Google's Summer of Code ...

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jharris(at)tvi(dot)edu>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Google's Summer of Code ...
Date: 2005-06-01 18:08:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We have a whole TODO list of potential items for people to work on, and we
have several member of this list that work for universities in some capacity,
so istm we ought to give it a shot. I would think this is something that the
foundation would be good to be involved in as well, as it would certainly
help it all appear official. We just need to tie up the loose ends on who
would be available to do the mentoring, which might need to be different
people depending on the work involved, unless you think you could handle all
comers Jonah?

Robert Treat

--
Robert Treat