Need EuroOSCON lead

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need EuroOSCON lead
Date: 2005-05-12 19:38:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

We need someone to volunteer to get together speakers etc. for EuroOSCON (see
my previous post). This person should be planning to go to EuroOSCON, and
will need (first of all) to recruit 3 or 4 PostgreSQL speakers to submit
proposals in 10 days or less.

I don't think I should do this from the US (and it's likely I won't be going)
and Peter isn't going either. Volunteers?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions