Meeting on Tuesday, Time, Topic

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Meeting on Tuesday, Time, Topic
Date: 2005-04-08 16:57:27
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

OK, I'll put this up on the web soon, but:

SFPUG Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, April 12
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Sharechive Headquarters
Topic: Ruby on Rails for quick, easy PostgreSQL Web Sites

Projector Requested! Sharechive's projector is often in the field.
Please RSVP if you expect to eat -- food will most likely be Thai.

BTW, the vote on meeting times came down dead even between 7pm and 7:30pm.
Since ShareChive is hosting, I let Craig be the tie-breaker. Possibly we
should move to 7:30 for Oakland meetings?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions