Name change proposal

From: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Name change proposal
Date: 2005-04-01 07:40:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'd like to propose that we abandon the name "PostgreSQL" and rename the
project "Postgre", to be pronounced either "post-greh" or "post-gree".
This change would have a twofold purpose: it would meet popular demand,
and it would reflect my next proposal, that we abandon SQL as the query
language and replace it with Tutorial D.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/