More new companies

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: More new companies
Date: 2005-03-28 06:08:57
Lists: pgsql-www

====================
Hello, Josh.

I'd like to include our componay in PostgreSQL Consultants List.

See the descriptio bellow:

Dextra Sistemas (http://www.dextra.com.br)
- SP. We are an independent open-source technology development, training
and consulting firm. We offer an one-stop-shop for PostgreSQL and
Java/J2EE services, including consulting, training, development and
support for corporate deployments of this database.

Number of Employees in the Company : 40
Office Location(s): Campinas, SP, Brazil
World Regions Covered: Brazil
Hours of Support: 8x5 support
Languages supported: Portuguese, English, Spanish

Our experience:
We consult, recommend, develop and train on PostgreSQL since 1999. Our
experience with Linux and open source technology started in 1995.

Customers: SERPRO, Metrô de São Paulo, CPqD, .comDominio, Atrium
Telecom, CenPRA, INPE and others.
Contact: http://www.dextra.com.br/ or phone 19 3256-6722
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions