Re: Unable to make a connention through jdbc

From: Vernon <vwu725(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unable to make a connention through jdbc
Date: 2005-03-24 23:06:59
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi, Dave,

I already tried all the three drivers under the
8.0/jdbc directry and get the same error message. Can
you provide a URL of the documentation in regarding of
the difference among the three drivers.

I will change the server character configuration to
overcome this problem. I had a typo in my email of the
IP address.

Thanks a lot for your promptly helps.

Vernon