Re: Meeting times

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting times
Date: 2005-03-09 19:31:02
Lists: sfpug

David,

> I've noticed that the SF Perl, Oakland Perl and Bay Area (aka San
> Francisco) Linux Users' Groups tend to meet around 8:00pm in order to
> allow people to get home from work, do homey things, and head out.
>
> What do you all think about this as a time frame for meetings?

Hmmmm ... I actually dislike the 8pm SF Perl meeting time, for 2 reasons:

1) I have to eat dinner beforehand, because by 8pm I'd be starving;
2) There's no way I'm getting home before my sweetie goes to bed (10pm).

Of course, other people are not on my schedule ....

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions