Re: 8.0.X and the ARC patent

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.0.X and the ARC patent
Date: 2005-03-03 05:57:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom,

I should be able to run more OLTP benchmarks, and a DSS benchmark, within the
next week. Please wait until I complete those before considering an 8.0.2
release with the new code. The machine and setup Mark is testing on is
kind of end-of-the-curve; I have some more middle-of-the-road machines to
test.

I also want to run one 6-hour or 12-hour test to see if the flattening out is
actually flat.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions