Contact me if you are interested in this contract position.
I'm not sure what version of pg they are using.
1. Assist with recovery effort of postgresql SW database crash.
2. Help determine the root cause of the db crash.
3. Develop and implement a solution which eliminates the potential for future
crashes and ensures appropriate backups.
SKILLS >> 1. Experience required with all of the following pieces (or their
equivalent) in our current configuration: Colbalt X86 hardware, Linux 2.2
kernel using Apache and Postgresql on mirrored RAID IDE drives.
2. Demonstrated skills in system management and IT infrastructure (e.g. with
backup scripts), PHP, CVS, administration, html, web servers, databases
administration, & Unix needed.
3. Prior experience with production environment data recovery (e.g. as a system
administrator, suport specialist, or technician).
EDUCATION >> BS/MS Software Engineering or Computer Science
sfpug by date
|Next:||From: Josh Berkus||Date: 2005-01-22 21:28:51|
|Subject: Re: Menlo Park Contract Job|
|Previous:||From: Josh Berkus||Date: 2005-01-20 23:56:49|
|Subject: Need contractor for emergency data rescue on 7.1|