Re: Query with hexadecimal characters

From: Luciano <ldelio(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query with hexadecimal characters
Date: 2005-01-11 02:36:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Eric and Tom: thank you very much for your help, I
will try your suggestions tomorrow at work.
The sql statements are issued from a COBOL program,
which can also issue the same statements to other
databases (MySQL, MS SQLServer), so the first thing Im
going to do is trying to change the encoding setup,
which would be the most homogeneous solution that
wouldn't interfere with the other databases, that
currently handle well those strings with hexadecimal
data.

Thank u very much again!
Luciano.