Re: Ready to launch?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Steve Simms <steve(at)deefs(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ready to launch?
Date: 2004-12-22 18:40:25
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Dave Page wrote:

Nope, can't help with this one ... with the archives/php, we are setting
Last-Modified based on the Date of the email message itself ... we were
originally doing it based on timestamp of the message file itself, but
that wouldn't work with Alexey's code, since it links in several files,
any of which could, in theory, have changed since teh last build :(

----