Encrypt data type LO

From: "Alberto Pia" <alberto(dot)pina(at)kebir(dot)com(dot)mx>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Encrypt data type LO
Date: 2004-11-24 16:28:18
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi fellows, I need to encrypt fields of data type LO (LO is included in the
contrib section of PostgreSQL) and I don’t know if pgcrypto is the way to do
that or there is another way. If anyone knows the answer of my problem or
know an alternative way to do this, I’ll appreciate you can share this with
me.

Regards.

Ing. Carlos Alberto Piña Uribe

Consultoría y Desarrollo

KEBIR Infraestructura Tecnológica

alberto(dot)pina(at)kebir(dot)com(dot)mx