creating an informix job bank

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>(by way of Robert Bernier <robertb(at)sraapowergres(dot)com>)
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: creating an informix job bank
Date: 2004-11-02 15:31:01
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Guys,

The office is making the move to creating a list of PostgreSQL people to hire
as contractors who have Informix experience. Actually, my guess is that
anybody who has a few years experience should look into making an application
and getting their name on the list.

Here's the actual email that they sent me that will be posted:

----
SRA-America is having an open call for resumes/CVs for upcoming
projects for 2004 and 2005.

If you have experience in the migration of the large
commercial databases to PostgreSQL, or if you have worked extensively
with PostgreSQL and another database we want to hear from you.

Please email your resume/CV to consultants(at)sraapowergres(dot)com
----

thanks

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster