Beta 4 on Debian Sarge (MIPS/MIPSEL)

From: "Jim Buttafuoco" <jim(at)contactbda(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Beta 4 on Debian Sarge (MIPS/MIPSEL)
Date: 2004-10-28 00:57:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hackers,

just an fyi, Beta 4 passed ALL tests on Debian Sarge for both MIPS (Indy) and MIPSEL (Cobalt RAQ)

I can test Debian Sarge Sparc, Alpha, PowerPC, PA-RISC and M68K if no one else has reported on these systems yet.

Also, with a little work I could test Solaris, Tru64 (or what ever its called these days) and IRIX

Keep up the good work.
Jim