portal code changes

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: portal code changes
Date: 2004-10-20 14:25:24
Lists: pgsql-www

Alexey,

I'm planning to shuffle some of the content around in the new portal and
rename the menu items accordingly... the new menu would look like:

Home (the home page w/ news, events)
About PostgreSQL (general overview, case studies, advocacy, newbies
Using PostgreSQL (users lounge, gui tools, bug reporting )
Contributing to PostgreSQL (mainly developer.postgresql.org stuff)
Download (overview download page, ftp links, etc.)
Support (support overview page, lists, etc.)
Documentation (docs, faqs)

I'm thinking none of this should conflict with anything your working on, LMK
if you see any problems with it.

Oh, I was also thinking now might be a good time to split events into
events/training, how feasible do you feel that would be?

--
Robert Treat