Mac OS X make check errors...

From: Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql -bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Mac OS X make check errors...
Date: 2004-10-18 02:55:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi all,

I just tried the newest beta (3) and for the first
time I am getting multiple errors in 'make check'.

this is my configure line...

./configure --with-rendezvous --enable-thread-safety
--disable-shared

I inserted the --disable-shared from a recomendation
to not create the shared libraries as i use libpq.a
exclusively.

I will see if removing it helps.

Is there something I should be aware of?

Ted

parallel group (7 tests): create_aggregate
create_operator triggers vacuum constraints inherit
create_misc
constraints ... ok
triggers ... FAILED
create_misc ... ok
create_aggregate ... ok
create_operator ... ok
inherit ... ok
vacuum ... ok
parallel group (2 tests): create_view create_index
create_index ... ok
create_view ... ok
test sanity_check ... ok
test errors ... ok
test select ... ok
parallel group (18 tests): select_distinct_on update
select_having select_distinct select_into union case
namespace random select_implicit aggregates hash_index
arrays transactions portals btree_index join subselect
select_into ... ok
select_distinct ... ok
select_distinct_on ... ok
select_implicit ... ok
select_having ... ok
subselect ... ok
union ... ok
case ... ok
join ... ok
aggregates ... ok
transactions ... FAILED
random ... ok
portals ... ok
arrays ... ok
btree_index ... ok
hash_index ... ok
update ... ok
namespace ... ok
test privileges ... ok
test misc ... ok
parallel group (5 tests): portals_p2 select_views
cluster rules foreign_key
select_views ... ok
portals_p2 ... ok
rules ... ok
foreign_key ... ok
cluster ... ok
parallel group (14 tests): limit copy2 sequence
truncate temp polymorphism conversion prepare domain
rowtypes rangefuncs plpgsql without_oid alter_table
limit ... ok
plpgsql ... failed (ignored)
copy2 ... FAILED
temp ... ok