Re: [#14748606] comp.databases.postgresql hierarchy

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [#14748606] comp.databases.postgresql hierarchy
Date: 2004-09-30 20:36:43
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I first thought maybe some commercial db doesn't want us on google, then
I thought it can't be activity, so it must be that the Usenet group is
mostly posted through the gateway and not actually posted to from
Usenet.

Gavin Sherry said they stopped archiving the linux kernel mailing lists
this month too so it might be a new policy of only archiving groups that
are primarily posted to from Usetnet.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us