On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 10:56:04PM +1000, Gavin Sherry wrote:
> Hi all,
> I want to get an indication of whether we should hold the next meeting on
> Tuesday 5th of October or delay it until the first Tuesday of November in
> recognition of the last meeting having been held only last week.
> I think that if at least 10 people show up, its worth going away. Can I
> see a show of hands?
*puts a paw up*
Red herrings strewn hither and yon.
In response to
sydpug by date
|Next:||From: Tim Allen||Date: 2004-10-01 08:02:38|
|Subject: Re: Finalising next meeting|
|Previous:||From: Gavin Sherry||Date: 2004-09-30 12:56:04|
|Subject: Finalising next meeting|