New PayPal Donate Option

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New PayPal Donate Option
Date: 2004-09-20 14:57:16
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-www

Over the years, I've had people ask how, as non-coders, they can help
support the project, either monetarily or hardware wise. As a result,
I've bit the bullet and setup a PayPal account that anyone wishing to
contribute to the project can use.

Mostly meant to help offset the bandwidth costs, depending on the
response, we'd also like to setup a couple of dedicated, PostgreSQL Only
servers ... long term wish list ...

For anyone wishing to contribute, please go to:

http://developer.postgresql.org/~scrappy/donate.html

----