Re: your posting

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: your posting
Date: 2004-09-09 16:47:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

As one who has been providing a newsletter for a little
under two years, I would certainly appreciate "resources".

Until this gets underway, remember that General Bits
always welcomes articles from the PostgreSQL Community
and always has. Contact me directly!

--elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com Varlena, LLC www.varlena.com

PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/