[Berkeley Database Seminar Resumes!]

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>, dg <daveg(at)sonic(dot)net>
Subject: [Berkeley Database Seminar Resumes!]
Date: 2004-09-09 16:39:45
Lists: sfpug

These seminars generally cover database internals
as opposed to database usage. They are similar
to Sailesh's TelegraphCQ talk at our meeting last night.
They do not necessarily include any postgresql content,
but they present what the grad students are doing with
databases these days.

--elein

----- Forwarded message from Michael Franklin <franklin(at)CS(dot)Berkeley(dot)EDU> -----