Re: drop table bug and how to recover?

From: Myra Chachkin <myra(at)ack(dot)Berkeley(dot)EDU>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: drop table bug and how to recover?
Date: 2004-09-08 20:51:22
Lists: sfpug

Hi all,

Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it.

I've found my problem (d'oh!) The fear of displaying my broken sql
caused me to look it over extra-carefully and find the error that I
hadn't spotted before. For the record, I had typo'd the table constraint
name to be the same as the table name, causing the "relation already
exists" error. No bug, just PEBCAK.

Myra