from PG_DUMP to CVS

From: "Riccardo G(dot) Facchini" <abief_ag_-postgresql(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: from PG_DUMP to CVS
Date: 2004-08-26 10:04:02
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi All,

Does somebody know of a script that is capable of creating a CVS tree
based on the structure of a given schema or database?

I have a development DB that is structured with a lot of tables,
functions, views, indexes... I've been asked to publish all the changes
under a CVS tree, separating the objects in different sources and
organizing it someway. This should include all the inserts that are
used to prime tha database.

Does somebody know of a script that does this job?

regards,

Riccardo