Re: Spam filter on Gborg?

From: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Justin Clift <jc(at)telstra(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Spam filter on Gborg?
Date: 2004-07-12 12:16:27
Lists: pgsql-www

The project admins who setup the mailing lists for a project should
have the access information to change the settings on their mailing
lists. I have all/most of GBorgs project mailing lists set to require
approval of non-member postings to keep the spam off the list. I would
recommend other projects to do the same. You should encourage as such
from the project admin(s) on any lists you are having problems with.

Chris Ryan