New Event

From: www(at)www(dot)postgresql(dot)com (World Wide Web Owner)
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New Event
Date: 2004-06-16 23:37:41
Lists: pgsql-www

A new entry has been added to the events database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_event.php?207

Submitted by: josh(at)postgresql(dot)org
Event: PostgreSQL Booth at LWE-SF
PostgreSQL will have a booth at Linux World Expo, San Francisco, 2004. We will also have a B.O.F. Come visit us! (click for more)

Details:

PostgreSQL will be in booth 168 (pending changes) at <a href=\"http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12SFO04A\">Linux World Expo</a>, in Moscone Center, August 3-5. Come visit us -- or even help out in the booth! (contact josh(at)postgresql(dot)org to volunteer)
We will also have a joint Birds Of a Feather (BOF) with Open Source Development Labs, where we talk about PostgreSQL and Linux performance. Check back here for schedule and location, or stop by our booth to find out.