Re: Updated Cygwin Package: postgresql-7.4.2-1

From: Mike G <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: "Leeuw van der, Tim" <tim(dot)leeuwvander(at)nl(dot)unisys(dot)com>
Cc: "David P(dot) Lurie" <dbase4(at)hotmail(dot)com>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Updated Cygwin Package: postgresql-7.4.2-1
Date: 2004-06-14 20:27:32
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi,

I am having the same problems on XP Pro. I get a signal 12 selecting default max conections.

I looked at the postmaster.conf file created by initdb and noticed that the default connection max is set a 10. On my 7.4.1-3 config file it is set at 100.

I have seen 10 mentioned before, maybe in running postgres regression tests after compiling. Perhaps it needs to be changed back.

Mike