Upgrade OOPS

From: "Michael A Weber" <mweber(at)4wre(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Upgrade OOPS
Date: 2004-06-11 00:57:57
Lists: pgsql-novice

I downloaded the RPMs for RHLinux9 and have run the upgrade, but now I
receive an error about the database format needing to be upgraded when I
attempt to start the service. Fortunately at this point, I have absolutely
NO data that I need to save, so I haven't lost anything. But, I need to
upgrade the database format (or so it says) and I have no idea how to
accomplish that. Have I done something that is not fixable at this point?
HELP!

Michael A Weber

Weber Racing Equipment, Inc.

440-327-7702