problems with psqlODBC

From: Marius Nedelcu <marian_nedelcu2003(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problems with psqlODBC
Date: 2004-06-09 10:09:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

First of all - sorry for my english.
I install your 'psqlODBC' in my computer.My local OS it's Windows XP.
When I want to established one remote views from my Visual Foxpro with table from Postgres installed in my server (OS it's Linux),my Visual Foxpro out with this message 'Exception Information;Code: 0xc0000005'.Please help me to step this inconvenience.
In psqlODBC option "read only" it's not check.Otherwise when i use Ms Acces everything it's OK with psqlODBC.

Regards,
Marius Nedelcu