PostgreSQL BoF Session at OSCON

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: PostgreSQL BoF Session at OSCON
Date: 2004-06-08 21:09:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Our Birds of a Feather Session at OSCON will
be on Wednesday evening at 7:00pm.

This is what I think should probably happen
at the BoF. We should try not to cover things
that are covered in the talks, etc. We should
make it a place to listen to people using postgresql.

* Meet PostgreSQL speakers and core team members.
* Hear the latest news about PostgreSQL 7.5.
* Meet other PostgreSQL users.
* Voice your comments, experience and ideas about PostgreSQL.

Comments or Suggestions, anyone?

elein

elein(at)varlena(dot)com Varlena, LLC www.varlena.com

PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/