cannot find org.postgres.Driver

From: Felipe <pipojmr(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cannot find org.postgres.Driver
Date: 2004-05-25 22:44:12
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi everybody

I'm trying to write an applet to acces postgres but when I load the applet in a web browser doesn't seems to work. In the JVM console I obtain an error that says something like this

Cannot find "/home/applets/org/postgresql/Driver"

the code I use to load the postgres driver is as follows

Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");
Connection db = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:postgresql:arl",user,password);

where arl is the database name

for you anwser thanks