Re: New News Entry

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: New News Entry
Date: 2004-04-14 19:41:20
Lists: pgsql-www

Guys,

> remove feature list and add names of folks ...

Right now, can we take it down until we're agreed on the appropriate approach?
Fujitsu started the sponsorhips 3 months ago, a couple days isn't going to
make a difference in the announcement.

I'd argue that an actual press release, from Fujitsu America with quotes from
some PG people is the most appropriate approach. Bruce, if SRA/Fj wants me
to handle that, I will help.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions