Problems with my code under linux ??

From: "Lothar Behrens" <lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with my code under linux ??
Date: 2004-03-25 19:24:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I am writing a multiplatform library including also an ODBC wrapper.

In this wrapper class I have no problem when I run the sample app
under windows, but if I run it on linux I get not that change I like
to get.

Now I tried to update the driver to the latest version, but I get
touble while connection.

I have a suse linux 8.0 and the latest version from their web site.

Why is it not possible to use your code under suse linux ?

Are there special tasks to install it correctly or must I wait until
suse has a new update ?

Thank you

Lothar

---- My home: www.lollisoft.de -----------------------------
Lothar Behrens | Independent: lothar(dot)behrens(at)gmx(dot)de
Rosmarinstr 3 | My public project:
40235 Düsseldorf | http://sourceforge.net/projects/lbdmf