Prospects for RFP, please!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Prospects for RFP, please!
Date: 2004-03-19 00:32:59
Lists: pgsql-jobs sfpug

Folks,

I'm assisting a New York based startup in preparing a technical spec for their
custom end-to-end solution. We are looking for qualified companies to
respond to our RFP.

Qualified companies:
-- Can implement an end-to-end solution covering both office business
operations (CRM, bookkeeping, etc.) and a complex, dynamic e-commerce and
community website, and have previous experience doing this;
-- Are based in the US (there's a reason for this, really);
-- Can turn around a moderately complex enterprise solution in 3-4 months with
a do-or-die deadline;
-- Preferably have previous experience with clients in the publishing and book
selling industry, and/or with activist communites

I'll appreciate any leads that you give me, and will consider referral fee
arrangements if necessary.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions