Re: enable jade warnings

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: enable jade warnings
Date: 2004-02-29 17:01:25
Lists: pgsql-patches

Neil Conway wrote:
> Attached is a crude patch to enable some additional jade/openjade
> warnings. This should help us catch improper or ill-advised SGML in
> the docs.

If that doesn't create any new warnings on the current (fixed) code,
then I agree with this. However, I'd like to see it factored more to
avoid repeating it for jade and nsgmls. The warning flags are in fact
SP flags, not Jade flags; only Jade is built on top of SP. So maybe
assign this to SPFLAGS and add that to both invocations. (This is a
bit analogous to CPPFLAGS vs. CFLAGS.)