Short notice, but ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Short notice, but ...
Date: 2004-02-27 18:56:08
Lists: pgsql-www

I'm going to shut down and upgrade the VM that www.postgresql.org is on
this weekend, to deal with several issues (namely, to clean up a mess that
is affecting Alexey's work) ...

The downtime should take <5 minutes, as it is merely a matter of unmounted
one template and mounting the newer one ... and, to date, the only issues
we've experience with clients that we've done this for have been email
related, so we don't anticipate any problems, but ... just wanted ppl to
be aware ...

Robert, if you happen to be around today/this evening, I can do it up
today and get it out of the way, just want to make sure that at least
someone acknowledges/reads this before I do it, that's all ...

----