Connectivity from VB to PGSQL

From: CDIT E-GOVERNANCE <cdit_egov(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connectivity from VB to PGSQL
Date: 2004-02-25 05:14:59
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi
I am using postgresql on RH Linux 9.0. It works perfectly. Now I want to connect with postgresql from Visual Basic Application(on windows machine). Right now I don't have anything on windows machine related to postgresql.How can I get connectivity from VB to postgresql on Linux? Shall I want to install odbc-postgresql driver on windows? From where I can download it freely.
Thanking you

Jeena
Programmer