Re: Connection string problems

From: Chris Gamache <cgg007(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Gary Doades <gpd(at)gpdnet(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connection string problems
Date: 2004-02-09 20:07:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Quick question: Why aren't you using the .NET data provider?

If you're set on using ODBC, try using the Microsoft data link properties:

1. Create a file, call it postgresql.udl (make sure its NOT postgresql.udl.txt)
2. Double click on it.
3. Set your connection options.
4. Click OK.
5. Open with Notepad. There you'll find a connection string.

HTH