Re: Postgresql.org search engine.

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql.org search engine.
Date: 2004-01-30 21:01:58
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

D'oh ... I was going to say that I didn't think taht was possible, but, it
just might be ... seems I have a section declared twice (note that someone
else wrote this originally, I've only just begun to understand it to
modify it), so the second section is overriding the first, but I was only
ever seeing the first ...

Let me play with this over the weekend, I'll do a 'small sample set' that
you can look at the messages in, and we can go from there ...

----