Re: Status: OSCON organization

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Status: OSCON organization
Date: 2004-01-22 19:35:54
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 02:49:28PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> When is OSCON? If you can propose the replication one, I *might* be able
> to get Chris down to do the actual talk, since he has had experience on
> both sides ... depends on when it is ...

The OSCON rules are clear that the person making the proposal needs
to be the person who actualy gives the talk. So If he's going to
give it, he'll have to propose it.

OSCON is 26-30 July.

In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.
--Brad Holland