Re: Bricolage: Impressive

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Bricolage: Impressive
Date: 2004-01-19 03:00:36
Lists: pgsql-www

I'm still following lightly all of these threads and am
still very interested in setting up templates
in Bricolage for techdocs.

Collaboration with someone else might ease
my time commitment pain, though.

Steve?

elein

PS: I cannot run bricolage on my own server until I
get upgraded to debian from old suse :-(