Re: My SGML build fixed

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai(at)wxs(dot)nl>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: My SGML build fixed
Date: 2003-12-18 08:21:06
Lists: pgsql-docs

-On [20031218 01:22], Bruce Momjian (pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us) wrote:
>How often does the postgresql.org site build the SGML files? And just
>last week the News build failed because it lost execution bits. I still
>don't trust dynamic content on postgresql.org to work reliably.

It can work, you just need somebody who is willing to look after the
entire process and not just do it every once in a while.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7 9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/ | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
When I see beings of wicked nature, pressed by violent sin and affliction,
may I hold these rare ones dear as if I had found a precious treasure...