Re: Hello and some questions

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hello and some questions
Date: 2003-12-18 04:31:59
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Robert Treat wrote:

> I also tried to get the site moved over to the new VM, but we got
> stalled there after Dave/Marc had trouble getting Zope set up and Justin
> was unable to assist. Shortly there after the plan to set up and move
> everything to bric was announced, so again I acquiesced.

Hrmmm ... I don't remember this, but my memory just isn't what it used to
be ... it should just be a matter of copying /usr/local/www/zope over to
the main VM though ... do you happen to recall what issues we got stymied
on? Is Zope the only thing that problematic to move? Any other
requirements?

> Actually thats not totally fair to Andreas and Co., since there is
> nothing stopping you all from installing bric and moving content into
> it...

What is stop'ng anyone from installing bric and running with it? Out of
all the conversations I've seen on this whole thing, I *think* its always
come back to using bric ... if that is the case, let's do it ...

----