Re: Problem with pgAdmin3 on Fedora

From: "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: "Fernando J(dot) Leal" <fjleal(at)ingeniumatica(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with pgAdmin3 on Fedora
Date: 2003-11-14 11:41:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

---------- Original Message -----------
From: "Fernando J. Leal" <fjleal(at)ingeniumatica(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Sent: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:09:24 +0000
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Problem with pgAdmin3 on Fedora

> pgAdmin3 doesn't work on Fedora Core 1 after updating from Red Hat 9
> like it used to because libcom_err.so.3 is not included in the
> Kerberos packages Fedora now uses.
>
> Would it be possible for someone to build a pgAdmin3 RPM for Fedora?
> I tryed, but I miss some libraries needed to compile it.

I intended to build one now, but I could not find a SRPM in my nearest mirror.
I just have a test.txt file in that directory, and it just says "Hello" :)

"ftp://ftp.tr.postgresql.org/pub/SQL/postgresql/pgadmin3/release/SRPMS/test.txt"

Hackers, where were the SRPMS?

Regards,

Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org devrim(dot)gunduz(at)linux(dot)org(dot)tr
http://www.tdmsoft.com
http://www.gunduz.org