Yet another DBD::Pg problem

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Yet another DBD::Pg problem
Date: 2003-11-14 05:12:06
Lists: sfpug

Davids, etc:

Anyone get the feeling we should start a pgsql-perl mailing list?

I've been getting off and on a bizarre problem were database handles defined
in the main program can't be used in subs. I get a:

Can't call method "prepare" on an undefined value at elbs_text_xfer.pl line
410

Is this a known issue with earlier versions of DBD::pg? Something in my
sloppy perl programming? Hints?

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions