Question on using fonts and run pgaccess on Windows XP

From: Surasak Khun <blue45602546(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question on using fonts and run pgaccess on Windows XP
Date: 2003-10-28 05:17:44
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,
I connected to PostgreSQL on Redhat Server from
Windows XP desktop, installed with Starkit package and
everything works fine. But I have two further
questions.
First: I am not sure with the way that I run pgaccess
on my Windows XP. My procedure is first open Tcl/tk
console and call pgaccess from the console through
"Source". Is there any other convenience way to run
pgaccess ?
Second: I want to use my locale my local language
"Thai" with the pgaccess. Though my pgaccess version
can make change for fonts with "Preferences" but my
locale language "Thai" does not include in the list.
How can I use Thai font in pgaccess ? Please
advise.
Thank you.
Regards,
Surasak