Re: Some comments on the marketing texts

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Ryan Mahoney <ryan(at)paymentalliance(dot)net>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Some comments on the marketing texts
Date: 2003-10-10 19:57:25
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Ryna,

> I found Peter's critical input very informative and I agree with much of
> it. I don't think his intentention was to antagonize anyone,.

No, he didn't ... that's just Peter's manner.

> That being said,
> there will always be room for improvement and this type of feedback is
> important for the success of the advocacy site.

There is LOTS of room for improvement. Not just accuracy, but depth. Justin
and Robert and the crew put that together without much help and without
previous examples to draw on.

> Let me know if I can help. If you are interested in addressing some of
> Peter's points I have some free time this weekend to research and make
> suggestions for possible textual revisions.

Just go ahead and write. Anything you can provide will be welcome.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions