Re: 7.4 status

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.4 status
Date: 2003-10-03 19:35:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

While reviewing someone else's translation of pg_dump I noted that the
phrase "ACL list" is used in a couple of places. However ACL stands for
"Access Control List", so the term "ACL list" seems redundant.

Maybe it should be replaced with plain "ACL"?

"I think my standards have lowered enough that now I think 'good design'
is when the page doesn't irritate the living f*ck out of me." (JWZ)