Desperately seeking office space

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Desperately seeking office space
Date: 2003-10-01 05:40:19
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

For the last 3 months, we've been negotiating a new lease with our landlord
and another organization in the building. Yesterday, the other organization
abruptly pulled out, having secretly negotiated a different space.

This leaves me with 6 weeks to find a new office, or move my stuff into
storage and work from home. So please forward this to anyone who might know
someone!

Here's what I'm looking for:

A shared office suite with good people/companies/non-profits.
One (enclosed) office for me, 200sqft or more, with a window, and access to
common space.
No more that $525/month for me.
Located within 1.5 miles of the Upper Haight (so I can cycle to work)
(this is the tough part, most office space is downtown or SOMA)

Here's what I can offer in addition to money:

Quiet, reliable business without much foot traffic;
Ability to install networking & shared DSL with firewall;
Long-term stability (been in business for 5 years).

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions