Re: Call for Papers - LINUX SOLUTIONS 2004

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: x(dot)fiquemo(at)infopromotions(dot)fr
Cc: info(at)biotechexpoparis(dot)com, PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Call for Papers - LINUX SOLUTIONS 2004
Date: 2003-09-05 02:43:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Xavier Fiquemo wrote:

> Dir Sirs,
>
> Please find our Call for Papers for Linux Solutions, 3-5 February 2004,
> Paris France.
>
> Please send your papers to sacha(dot)dunas(at)worldeventsagency(dot)com before
> September, 5.

I will be in Denmark on February 1, so I can travel to Paris and speak
at your conference. I can split the flight costs between you and
Denmark.

I have put together a web page describing each of my talks:

http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/selecting.html

and of course my home page is listed below. Please let me know which
talks would interest your group.

If you would prefer a French speaker, I am sure I can find someone in
our group.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us