sourcecode for newly release eRServer?

From: george young <gry(at)ll(dot)mit(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: sourcecode for newly release eRServer?
Date: 2003-08-29 17:19:35
Lists: pgsql-performance

I was ecstatic to hear that postgresql.com is releasing the eRServer
replication project to postgresql.org as open source! I'm anxious
to get my hands on it -- actually I'm desperate: I'm under pressure to
produce a warm-failover server for our lab. I REALLY would like to
get hands on this code soon!

Does anyone know how and when the actual release will happen?
I would be glad to be an alpha tester and promise to contribute
back bug-reports/patches. I'll take cvs or tar.gz or paper tape or
stone tablets engraved in high Elvish...

-- George

--
I cannot think why the whole bed of the ocean is
not one solid mass of oysters, so prolific they seem. Ah,